MOSAIC is seeking an Language Development Program Coordinator 1 in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Candidate will provide program support to include miscellaneous administrative support task for the Training center.
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is highly desired.
- Candidate should have a strong command of the MS Office Suite, particularly the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work with various levels of management.
- Candidate should be a self-starter and be able to manage most tasks with little to no supervision.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a professional or academic environment
- Five (5) years of experience working in a customer service and data/information management, as a part of a team
- Associates of Arts Degree from any accredited college or university. In lieu of AS degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of seven (7) years may be substituted.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Education or related field is desired
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.