MOSAIC is seeking a Sr. Data Modeler 3 to support a contract in Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Conduct problem identification and requirements analysis
- Research and document process workflows and data flows. Maintains data maps and systems interrelationship diagrams for data domains and systems
- Facilitate decision making meetings and analytic exchanges
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers and stakeholders in the information systems function.
- Maintains database knowledge models and database knowledge model dictionaries, and monitors standards and data input procedures.
- Experience championing the usage of data in the corporate knowledge stores and communicates the benefits and return on investment for consumers, application and product owners.
- Fifteen(15) years’ experience in systems engineering and/or software engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Within the fifteen (15) years’ of work experience, six (6) years must be as a Data Modeler or Data Architect and six (6) years in the information assurance and/or cybersecurity field.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical, systems, or computer engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional Data Modeler or Data Architect experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of overall experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience in systems and/or software engineering to thirteen (13) years.
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.