MOSAIC is seeking a Mission Management Process Engineer 2 in the Annapolis, Junction area.
Apply process improvement (PI), Engineering methodologies, and principles to effectively improve and align Enterprise-level processes.
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both formal and informal
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments
- Lead assessment teams in conducting assessments
- Analyze assessment results and make improvement recommendations
- Assess process improvement progress and report findings
- Assist in defining process improvement strategy and lessons learned
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for process improvement activities
- Lead process improvement efforts utilizing CMM/CMMI or other similar process models
- Ten (10) years of experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the last ten years, five years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or an education from an accredited college or university is required
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.