MOSAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer 6 - Analytic and Engagement Applications to work in the in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
This position will apply principles to various systems assigned for both Transition and Disposition and User Experience. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. The candidate will provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of requirements that have been gathered and developed from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance. Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies. Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternates, integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Ability to work well with the project leads, technical directors, and managers to plan and coordinate Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA) efforts
- Experience working with mission product owners and other various customers to derive requirements
- Experience working threads across multiple organizations and teams to deliver of complex capabilities
- Prefer Development or Development team lead/management experience
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.