MOSAIC is seeking a mid-level Information Systems Security Officer 2 to support a large program in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
• Proficient understanding of cyber security specifications such as Risk Management Framework (RMF), JSIG (Joint SAP Implementation Guide), ICD-503, NIST SP 800-53
Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing
• Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
• Experience with various security assessment/hardening tools - STIGs, SCAP, ACAS, Nessus, etc.
Systems administration experience is highly desirable
• Very strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills
• Ability to participate in or lead security work groups
• Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
• DoD 8570 IAM-I level professional certification (i.e. Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) or ability to obtain within six (6) months of hire
• This role requires a technical background creating POA&Ms;, developing corrective action plans, and writing security plans, policies, and procedural documentation (not just reviewing or performing documentation review)
- Eight (8) years demonstrated systems security engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems security architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Four (4) years of experience as a systems security engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- Four (4) years of experience performing Information Systems Security Officer functions or the equivalent for DoD projects and offices.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.