MOSAIC is seeking a Senior-level Information Systems Security Engineer to support a large program in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components
- Participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Interact with the customer and other project team members
- Participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of Government data.
- The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Research and document security controls and prioritize which ones will be prototyped.
- Work with the development team to prototype an AWS implementation, develop and document the control design and develop artifacts that will be used by P76 and X113 for auditing, monitoring and compliance
- Develop a roadmap for implementing controls in the C2S for the enterprise. Identify agency tools, processes and work flows that need to be improved for further automation.
- Candidate must have hands on experience with certifying and accrediting agency systems.
- 14 years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.