MOSAIC is seeking a Technical Analyst Level 3 with SIGINT experience to support a contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concepts, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations
- Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, SIGINT export issues, and SIGINT Systems ground and processing facilities
- Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors)
- Twenty (20) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission. Professional experience may include mission support as a military or government language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of SIGINT experience
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Modern wireless communications signals: airborne
- Geolocation, Ground-based, Algorithm design and prototyping; FORNSAT; Terrestrial Radio Frequency (TRF)
- ELINT experience
- Operate, demonstrate, and provide informal training on current or prototype intelligence systems, either deployed or in test
- Provide technical assistance necessary to meet collection-tasking strategies
- Conduct discussions between various TOPIs and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Analysis and Production
- Support technical development of junior personnel in the area of SIGINT analytical tradecraft
- Provide technical direction and technical support for the development of training
- Collect, compile, and prepare drafts of information related to characteristics of signals based on Government identification of signals
- Conduct and document all-source research to identify the communications used by targets of interest
- Provide collection summary reports, statistics, and metrics via formal and informal communications
- Maintain knowledge of site capabilities to include end-to-end data flow to help recognize and define collection problems
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.