Reporting into the Head of Sales, this is an opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a rapidly growing and high profile FinTech business. The challenge is to build on the success of our MSD platform with leading market participants and build a sales pipeline across the global capital markets ecosystem. For the right mindset and approach, there is a degree of flexibility with respect to prior experience. What’s key is an ability to think independently but work in a highly collaborative manner, build relationships with a broad range of clients, deliver on revenue goals and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the team.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals, developing relationships at the highest level and networking to engage the key decision makers within the business, technology and corporate functions and maintain momentum throughout the sales process. It is also an opportunity to develop your own relationships, working independently to introduce new business and sign up new clients.
To be successful, you will bring the required combination of skills, experience and attitude, to help manage the existing sales pipeline, generate your own revenue opportunities and bring expertise and passion to our London-based team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of the Fixed Income and /or FX markets; breadth and depth of product knowledge and how different markets trade;
- Digital thinker; deep interest and understanding of how technology, and in particular new technologies such as AI and machine learning, can transform traditional financial markets workflow
- Enterprise software sales; experience in cross product / market technology-sales, able to establish momentum, a wide & deep buy-in and can keep a complex sales pipeline moving
- Passion for data & analytics; understand the challenges faced by financial services institutions not only in gathering and reporting data, but to interpret data, commoditise and make ‘smart’ to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Smart thinker, intellectually flexible and able to grasp the complexity of the data & analytic problems financial services face and understand client ‘pain points’
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to converse fluently with senior business and technology leaders, build rapport and develop long term, strategic relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high levels of self-motivation and tenacity, loves seeking out new opportunities and can stay motivated by long term success
- Keen interest in latest technologies, enjoys working in partnership with technologists, translating business-tech requirements to pre-empt client needs.