We’re looking for a talented graduate to join our highly skilled Client Services team and help run the customer facing projects delivering our award- winning MSX® data analytics platform. Joining the client services team is an amazing opportunity for kicking off your career in Financial Services while learning both business and technical aspects of working in FinTech.
You will have the unique chance to have direct interaction with senior front-office representatives at the top financial institutions in the world, and develop a true hands on understanding of capital markets. At the same time, you’ll become familiar with all the technical aspects of working in an award-winning FinTech, including development best practises, agile frameworks, advanced analytics and machine learning/AI algos. As you will be linked closely and have exposure to all areas in Client Services there will be the chance to learn Python or other languages, as we always support personal growth and a desire to develop technical skills.
The ideal candidate is disciplined, delivery focused, tenacious, and an excellent communicator: someone who brings a sense of urgency, follows through on commitments, and can hold others accountable to ensure they do the same. We are looking for someone who can work well within a team, is able to articulate problems, and can use their own initiative to identify and implement solutions.
- Working with traders, salespeople and technologists at leading investment banks to define and document requirements.
- Building and maintaining project plans including cost forecasting.
- Tracking and reporting project progress, risks, issues and costs.
- Developing and implementing plans to mitigate risks and taking action to address issues as they arise in order to ensure a successful project outcome.
- Manage regular calls with project stakeholders and provide an interface to the rest of the organisation for all matters relating to the project.
- Working closely with Mosaic engineering team to supervise implementation of required features / product enhancements
- Performing User Acceptance Testing of new versions of the software
- Analysing any issues with either the platform of the underlying dataset
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2:1 or above qualification from a top university in a Physics, Engineering, Maths, Com Sci related subject
- We’re looking for passionate people who can effectively communicate with our clients
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client Services team is a highly multi-disciplinary team, so we welcome any university graduate with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Masters or PhD in an Analytical, Technical or Finance based subject
- Knowledge of financial products traded within Fixed Income, Currency and Commodity (FICC) markets
- Internship experience in large financial institutions