We’re looking for a project manager/business analyst to join our highly skilled team and run the customer facing projects delivering our award-winning MSX® data analytics platform. The role will combine responsibilities typically performed by both a project manager and business analyst including capturing requirements, planning and tracking progress. The role will provide the opportunity to work directly with our customers – traders, salespeople and technologists at leading investment banks.
The ideal candidate is disciplined, delivery focused, tenacious, and an excellent communicator: someone who brings a sense of urgency, follows through on commitments, and can hold others accountable to ensure they do the same. We are looking for someone who can work well within a team, is able to articulate problems, and can use their own initiative to identify and implement solutions.
This role is part of a broader recruitment effort to scale the organization to meet market demand. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a successful start-up and to share in our future growth as we embark on the next step of our incredible, industry-enabling journey.
- Working with traders, salespeople and technologists at leading investment banks to define and document requirements.
- Building and maintaining project plans including cost forecasting.
- Tracking and reporting project progress, risks, issues and costs.
- Developing and implementing plans to mitigate risks and taking action to address issues as they arise in order to ensure a successful project outcome.
- Manage regular calls with project stakeholders and provide an interface to the rest of the organization for all matters relating to the project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ Years’ experience minimum
- Experience in translating user requirements into a prioritised set of business and functional requirements.
- Proven ability to explain requirements to developers and work with them to break these down into a prioritised list of development tasks, which are then tracked.
- Ability to track, and keep on track, many variables simultaneously
- Proven experience in managing software delivery projects.
- Knowledge of financial products traded within Fixed Income, Currency and Commodity (FICC) markets and how these products are described (their key attributes).