We’re looking for an experienced UI Team Lead to join our highly skilled team and build the user interface for our award-winning MSX® data analytics platform. The role will provide the opportunity to work directly with our customers – traders, salespeople and technologists at leading investment banks. The ideal candidate is a hands-on engineer who cares passionately about the quality of their work and the satisfaction of the end user. We are looking for someone who can work well and manage our current team, is able to articulate problems, and can use their own initiative to identify and implement solutions.
This role is part of a broader recruitment effort to scale the organization to meet market opportunity. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a successful start-up and to share in our future growth as we embark on the next step of our incredible, industry-enabling journey.
- Building and maintaining a large single page web application.
- New functionality will be written in React/Redux/TypeScript.
- Leading a current team of 4, coordinating with stakeholders, while balancing hands-on technical projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Team leading or mentoring experience is a MUST
- 5 years minimum experience with front end technologies
- OOP, MVC principles
- Jest (or similar testing frameworks)
- A basic level of DevOps and SDLC a nice to have
- Knowledge or experience of cloud-based infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure) also a nice to have