Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, Robokiller and Clime. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, China and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
The Mosaic Creative team is growing! We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Marketing Designer to join our Creative Department. This role is dedicated to creating visually compelling and effective marketing materials that support our various campaigns and initiatives. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering exceptional design work, leading design projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and aligning design efforts with our brand identity and marketing goals.
- Collaborate closely with our creative team and partners in marketing to understand campaign objectives and translate them into impactful design concepts, ensuring they resonate with our target audiences.
- Develop visually captivating marketing collateral, including digital and print materials such as: digital ads, ASO sets, social media graphics, email templates, and direct mail. Adhere to industry best practices across mediums to maximize engagement.
- Uphold and enhance our brand identity across all marketing materials, ensuring consistency in design and messaging.
- Stay updated with industry trends, design best practices, and emerging technologies to introduce innovative ideas into our campaigns.
- Collaborate with copywriters, motion designers, cross-functional product designers and copywriters, and other creative team members to create integrated campaigns that tell compelling stories.
- Leverage a rich understanding of advertising best practices to create impactful visuals that drive brand awareness and conversion.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, adhere to deadlines, and deliver high-quality materials.
- Provide mentorship and guidance as needed, creating a culture of creative growth and development.
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors, when applicable, providing direction and feedback on design requirements.
- A huge plus if you have experience designing marketing materials for applications in the product/tech space, and creating cohesive and effective product-related campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- 6+ years of professional design experience, with a focus on marketing materials.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in digital and print design, with an emphasis on marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma.
- Exceptional design skills, encompassing core graphic design principles from typography, color theory, and composition.
- Expert in designing for digital marketing channels and a deep understanding of print production processes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present and articulate design concepts effectively.
- Strong organizational abilities, capable of managing complex projects and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Project management software experience is a strong plus.
- A creative mindset, a passion for innovation, and a commitment to pushing design boundaries. Consider everything an experiment.
- Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners.
What We Offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
At Mosaic Group, we believe that exceptional design is the cornerstone of successful marketing efforts. As a Senior Marketing Designer within our Creative Department, you will play a pivotal role in leading our campaigns, driving engagement, and strengthening our brand.
To apply, please submit your resume and an extensive portfolio showcasing your digital and print design work, particularly materials related to marketing campaigns.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
Pay Range: $80,000 to $90,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).