Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including Apalon, iTranslate, and Teltech. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support, and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Ireland, Lithuania.
Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live revolutionizes smartphone weather tracking by combining real-time radar imagery, severe weather alerts, and accurate forecasting. With its global reach spanning the US, Canada, Europe, and more, Clime ensures users stay informed and safe. Our dedication and user-centric approach have solidified our success, and this is just the beginning. Join our journey as we continue to innovate and shape the future of weather apps.
As we continue to amplify our product offerings, we invite an adept and passionate Senior QA Analyst/Senior Software Tester to be an integral part of our journey. This role is pivotal in fortifying the quality and dependability of our contemporary and upcoming products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans and cases, identifying and documenting defects, and working closely with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues. You will also have the opportunity to review requirements, design documents, and other project-related artifacts and contribute to continuous improvement efforts to enhance the quality and efficiency of the testing process.
What you'll do:
- Formulate and administer test plans and cases to validate the excellence of software products.
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot software anomalies.
- Engage in requirement, design, and other project-related reviews.
- Work in close conjunction with cross-functional teams, such as developers, delivery managers, and product owners.
- Mentor team members in testing best practices.
- Participate in continual quality enhancement efforts.
- Stay abreast with industry innovations in testing tools and methodologies.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of testing operations.
- Assist in planning and estimating testing endeavors for novel projects.
How to know you're a good fit:
- Over 2 years of experience in testing iOS/Android applications.
- Proficiency in mobile device classification for testing.
- In-depth understanding of different versions of iOS/WatchOS/Android.
- Familiarity with Apple/Google services and technologies.
- Knowledge of App Store Review Guidelines, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, and Android design standards.
- Understanding of client-server interaction fundamentals.
- Experience with sniffers like Charles Proxy, Proxyman, Fiddler.
- Previous team collaboration based on selected project methodology.
- B2/C1 English proficiency.
Would be a plus:
- Acquaintance with tools like Xcode, Android Studio.
- Experience in iOS/Android application automation (Appium/XCTest).
- Unix console familiarity and basic command knowledge.
- Proficiency in any object-oriented programming language (Swift/Kotlin/Java).
What we offer
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years.