Mosaic Group is a consumer technology company with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Clime. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global organization headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Poland, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
At the center of our design team is our senior designer, responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap for new feature ideas, working closely with other disciplines (Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering) to ensure all of our work is centered around clear objectives and outcomes.
As the Senior Product Designer, you will shape our products in three ways:
- As a hands-on designer, delivering elegantly-simple solutions to the right problems
- As a design advocate, guiding your team(s) through project work
- As a collaborative partner to Product, Research, and Engineering
In addition to owning specific products and managing a team, you will play a fundamental part in furthering a Design-first culture at Mosaic. We need someone who thinks critically, proactively solves problems, and approaches their work with curiosity and creativity. The ideal candidate is constantly finding ways to improve by taking a fluid and iterative approach to ideating, producing, and evaluating design concepts.
What you’ll do:
- Design — while there may be a management component to this position, you are expected to raise the bar through your work
- Collaborate on a range of projects that spread across vision/concept work, feature design, and detailed delivery for our development teams
- Consider the entire customer journey so that our brands and branded experiences are unified, contextual, and clear
- Use storytelling, facilitation, and insights about users to create empathy, drive to consensus, and guide product teams
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team in a highly collaborative environment with diverse perspectives and expertise
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years experience shipping high impact, successful digital products; practical experience working on native iOS apps
- Great showcase of UI design skills in your portfolio (motion and animation is a plus!)
- Communicator. Strong verbal and visual presentation skills that communicate the process, approach, and impact of your design
- Deep understanding of how modern technologies are used with design
- A mind for best practices, paired with a willingness to try something just crazy enough to work
- Experience working within established design systems and continually evolving them to keep up with the ever changing product landscape
- Ability to move quickly to prove out ideas with a learning mindset
- Strategic problem solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into meaningful concepts or ideas
- Strong sense of ethics, and responsibility in understanding the way the work we do influences the world around us
- Curiosity, humility, and a passion for doing great work
What We Offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
- Additional benefits depending on country of residence….