Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, Robokiller and Clime. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
Mosaic Group is looking for a User Acquisition Manager who will lead and drive customer acquisition and engagement across 3rd Party Networks. You will manage paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation and optimization across non-self attributing networks. You will also be responsible for testing new channels & growing our subscriber base inline with LTV & cost targets. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and a strong creative thinker. This position will play a pivotal role on a growing marketing team. Knowledge across self-attributing networks (Facebook, Google UAC, Apple Search Ads) is a plus.
- Manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks & DSPs - campaign set up, optimization, and budget;
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance on campaigns on an ongoing basis;
- Meet new customer acquisition targets, CAC and revenue goals while managing an efficient budget and LTV;
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities - including creative testing, product enhancements, pricing, audience development;
- Research, evaluate, and test into new user acquisition channels;
- Work closely with MMPs (Adjust) to ensure accurate tracking;
- Work closely with Marketing, Creative, Product & Analytics on campaign development & testing;
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting as needed.
- Experience working with 3rd Party Ad Networks on a CPM, CPC, CPI, and CPA pricing basis;
- Proven track record increasing & scaling customer acquisitions while driving down customer acquisition costs;
- Knowledge of working closely with MMPs, DSPs, and Anti-Fraud tools;
- Strong communication skills & an analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions;
- Highly collaborative - with experience working cross functionally with internal & external teams including Product, Analytics, Finance, Creative to share best practices and inform testing initiatives;
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment - exhibiting an enthusiastic, flexible and innovative approach to acquisition.
- 2+ years of acquisition marketing experience with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing mobile performance marketing campaigns across 3rd Party Ad Networks (such as Liftoff, NativeX, Trade Desk, etc.). Knowledge of Google UAC, Facebook, and Apple Search is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize acquisition budgets;
- Fluency in KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CVR, CPC, CPM and LTV;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables);
- Success driving incremental volume & returns from creative development/testing and audience development.
What we offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team;
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal);
- Competitive salary & bonus structure;
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more;
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits;
- Tuition reimbursement policy;
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option;
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations;
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy;
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance;
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
Pay Range: $70,000 to $90,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).