Senior HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for HR operations support in Europe (Croatia and Austria).
What you'll do:
- Organization, maintenance and storage of personnel documents taking into account the requirements of labor legislation, keeping them up to date in accordance with the EU legislation
- Creation, adjustment and development of local policies
- Preparation of hiring and dismissal documents, additional agreements to employment contracts, control over compliance of the documents with the EU legislation
- Preparation of certificates on current and past employment, preparation of documents establishing benefits and compensations
- Maintaining and submitting prescribed reports
- Preparation of timesheets
- To provide assistance for employees with vacation questions, to manage absences tracking system.
- Keep HR tools up-to-date (Lattice, Active Directory, etc.)
- Business trip assistance and paperwork
- Interaction with employees
- Payroll administration and interaction with payroll service provider
- Interaction with occupational safety provider
- Interaction with government agencies and vendors
- Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence
How to know you're a good fit:
- You've got 4-6 years of experience in HR
- Great communication and soft skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Specialist/Manager or similar role.
- Good knowledge of labor law.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Experience designing internal policies.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- English level B2
What We Offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Home office reimbursement
- PTO and sick days
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
Mosaic Group - Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller, and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support, and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, China, and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.