As a CRM Analyst at Mosaic Group, you will empower data-driven strategic decision making by turning data into actionable insights across our full portfolio of products. This role will work cross-functionally with the CRM team to manage the analysis for our personalized customer marketing efforts across email, push, and in app messaging.
What you'll do
- Campaign analysis: analyze ongoing + ad hoc CRM performance across channels and make corresponding recommendations for optimizations for all apps in the Mosaic portfolio
- Campaign reporting: collaborate on the architecture and development of new dashboards and reports that measure all KPIs for the CRM team across the martech stack (Looker, Snowflake, Braze, Amplitude)
- Analyze customer-level data to understand customer behavior and trends to provide strategic recommendations on ways to optimize and refine promotional activity.
- A/B Testing: Design A/B tests to optimize marketing strategies, content, and communication channels, contributing to continuous improvements in engagement and conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities for new campaigns across the lifecycle using data driven product engagement insights
- Execute ad hoc analysis requests from colleagues within the CRM team and across the organization
- Collaboration with Product teams to identify opportunities for user segmentation and inclusion of new product features into relevant CRM campaigns
- Market Research: Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify industry trends and customer preferences, contributing to informed marketing strategies.
How to know you're a good fit
- 4-Year Degree in relevant discipline required
- Minimum 2+ years of data analysis experience
- Minimum 2+ years of reporting and dashboarding experience using Looker, Tableau, and/or other visualization software.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Experience with Amplitude, Snowflake, Looker, and/or Braze a strong plus
What we offer
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years.
Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.