As a CRM Manager at Mosaic Group, you will lead cross-functional efforts within the CRM team, responsible for overall KPI ownership, campaign strategy, ongoing optimizations, and reporting as part of the growing CRM Team at Mosaic Group. You’ll support user engagement + retention efforts for multiple apps across communication channels, including email, push, and in-app messaging. The ideal candidate is excited to drive strategy, development, and oversee successful execution of our global lifecycle marketing campaigns, with the ultimate goal of optimizing user engagement and retention.
What you'll do
- Manage all aspects of campaign setup + deployment process for promotional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns across email, push, and in app messaging for all apps in the Mosaic portfolio
- Develop new and optimize current workflows and automations within our CRM tech stack
- Work with the team to manage the CRM campaign calendar
- Collaborate with internal teams and manage campaigns throughout production and QA processes
- Conduct A/B & experiment tests to optimize campaign engagement using variations of trigger, content, and frequency for all campaigns
- Measure, report, and evaluate campaign performance and test results, sharing learnings cross-functionally
How to know you're a good fit
- 3-5 years of experience developing lifecycle CRM programs; comfortable with segmentation, automation strategy, and managing campaign operations for all aspects of deployment process
- Ability to manage timelines, planning, and execution of various multi-channel campaigns
- Experience with mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) in various marketing automation tools
- Strong understanding of data management + audience segmentation
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices
- B2C subscription marketing experience a strong plus
- Strong project management background; experience working with cross-functional teams, especially with creative, design, analytics, and engineering
- Experience with data analysis to inform strategic vision
What we offer
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
Pay Range: $75,000 to $90,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).