Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller, and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support, and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, China, and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
As the Senior People & Culture Business Partner (P&CBP), your main responsibility will be to ensure the alignment of business objectives with both employees and management. This will involve close collaboration across P&C team to deliver an integrated, holistic, and value-added service to the organization's management and employees, reflecting the business objectives of the company.
The People & Culture team provides comprehensive support to employees, managers, and teams worldwide throughout the employment life-cycle, promoting diversity of thought and leveraging a range of skills and perspectives to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Serve as trusted advisor to leaders at all levels across Mosaic; meeting regularly and partnering to ensure their business, team culture, and professional goals are realized.
- Support Mosaic employees on all matters related to the professional and personal priorities that influence their ability to contribute their full selves and potential to role.
- Design and facilitate tailored learning experiences geared towards manager enablement and team development to key talent activities
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- More than 5 years of progressive experience in a Senior HR Generalist or Business Partner role, with a strong track record of supporting globally dispersed leadership, teams, and talent.
- Deep understanding of HR best practices, policies, and legislation in the EU, with exposure and comfort to global HR legislation and practices preferred.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and able to work autonomously on complex projects, while also leading said projects across disparate groups.
- Proven ability and desire to coach and advise leaders at all levels, with a willingness to handle day-to-day administrative tasks in addition
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to present clear and compelling recommendations to diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; in addition to excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and present training and enablement activities for mid to senior-level managers to ensure key talent practices and priorities
- Proficient across Microsoft and G-suite, with working knowledge of multiple HR & PM tech platforms: ChartHop, Lattice, Monday preferred
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable employment laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's structure, roles, skill requirements, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
What we offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- The flexibility to be fully remote
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years