Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, Robokiller and Clime. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
Job Summary: We are looking for a highly skilled, creative and strategically focused, Senior Art Director to join the Creative Department at Mosaic Group, a cutting-edge tech company. As Senior Art Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving our creative efforts, shaping our brand identity, and ensuring the visual excellence of our products and marketing campaigns. Your exceptional design expertise, leadership skills, and strategic thinking will be instrumental in delivering outstanding visual experiences that captivate our users and align with our company's goals. This role is remote, but is preferred to be in the US EST hours.
- Assist ACD in creating a clear vision and define the direction of the Strategy Pod.
- Direct the studio team in the production of impactful designs, including but not limited to digital ads, tv spots, websites, landing pages, social media content, and print collateral.
- Generate innovative and engaging ideas, and translating them into compelling visual concepts for marketing campaigns, and other creative initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand project goals and requirements, generate briefs and align design efforts with business goals, project timelines, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and UX/UI, to create cohesive and impactful visual experiences.
- Ensure all design deliverables are on-brand, visually appealing, and user-centered, maintaining a balance between aesthetics and functionality.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and use best practices to ensure our designs remain fresh and cutting-edge.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, encouraging teamwork, creativity, and continuous learning.
- Provide actionable and clear feedback of reviewed work, to ensure the successful execution of creative projects.
- This role operates across multiple brands and needs eyes on multiple projects at a time.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as an Art Director or in a similar creative leadership role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide range of design work, demonstrating expertise in digital and print mediums.
- Deep understanding of typography, including knowledge of typefaces, principles and hierarchy.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and experience in applying them to design projects.
- Expert in industry-standard design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma.
- Exceptional creative and conceptual thinking, with the ability to translate ideas into visually appealing designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts and strategies effectively.
- Experience delivering clean files and handing them off to a production team.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving and effectively prioritizes goals and tasks, taking ownership of outcomes that may arise during the pursuit of new and improved methods - inevitable when seeking new and better ways of doing things.
- Highly proactive and driven, with a results-oriented mindset to cultivate your team into a successful pod within the Creative Department.
What We Offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
Pay Range: $90,000 to $110,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).