Mosaic Group - Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller, and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support, and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia, and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
We're looking for a middle User Acquisition Manager!
As Middle UA Manager at Mosaic Group, an IAC Company (NASDAQ: IAC), you will design and execute effective user acquisition campaigns for mobile apps, using various ad networks and platforms, optimizing them for performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs). As a User Acquisition Manager, you'll also stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to inform and improve user acquisition strategies and tactics at Mosaic Group. The ideal candidate is excited to work cross-functionally with Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, Twitter and other ad platforms. Some experience with m/Web campaigns is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute user acquisition campaigns to increase app installs and active users, collaborating with the marketing team, creative team, and senior management.
- Continuously optimize user acquisition campaigns to improve efficiency and effectiveness, working closely with the analytics team, advertising partners, and senior management.
- Conduct A/B testing experiments to optimize ad creatives and the user acquisition funnel, with the main outcome of improving conversion rates and reducing costs, working with the creative team, analytics team, and senior management.
- Manage relationships with ad networks, affiliates, and partners to maximize exposure and ROI for user acquisition campaigns, working with the business development team, advertising partners, and senior management.
- Stay informed about the latest trends and developments in mobile advertising to inform and improve user acquisition strategies and tactics, collaborating with the marketing team, analytics team, and senior management.
What skills will make you a good fit:
- Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads knowledge.
- Working with Adjust (or other MMP).
- Understanding of attribution modeling and tracking
- Analytical skills
- Unity, Applovin, Snapchat, Twitter
- Web experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Good level of English (B1+)
What will be a plus:
- A certification in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other user acquisition platforms.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Excel or Google Sheets, and experience with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adjust.
What we offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team.
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal).
- Competitive salary & bonus structure.
- The flexibility to be fully remote.
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy.
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years.