Mosaic Group - Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Ad Monetization to join our team. As the Director of Ad Monetization, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize our ad revenue across various digital platforms while also disrupting our adstack with new and innovative technologies. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth, while also collaborating with our product and engineering teams to ensure a seamless user experience. You will be instrumental in expanding the Mosaic monetization adstack capabilities.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase ad revenue across various digital platforms, including mobile apps, websites, and video content.
- Responsible for improvements to programmatic adstack to maximize ad revenue from ad networks/exchanges
- Analyze data and insights to identify trends and opportunities to improve ad monetization performance.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Marketing teams to maximize ad inventory and revenue.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to ensure a seamless user experience that maximizes ad revenue while maintaining a positive user experience.
- Develop and manage relationships with ad networks, ad exchanges, and other partners to ensure we are maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in ad monetization and digital advertising.
- Involvement in incorporating direct sales.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in ad monetization, digital advertising, or a related field.
- Experience managing a team and working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to change.
- Experience with programmatic advertising, ad networks, and ad exchanges.
- Experience in supporting direct sales is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
If you are a passionate and results-driven professional with a proven track record in ad monetization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Pay Range: $150,000 to $170,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.