Mosaic Group - Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
The People & Culture team provides comprehensive support to employees, managers, and teams worldwide throughout the employment life-cycle, promoting diversity of thought and leveraging a range of skills and perspectives to achieve optimal business outcomes.
As the Senior People & Culture Business Partner (P&CBP), your main responsibility will be to ensure the alignment of business objectives with both employees and management. This will involve close collaboration across P&C team to deliver an integrated, holistic, and value-added service to the organization's management and employees, reflecting the business objectives of the company. You will serve, not only as an HR administrative expert, management coach, and people champion, but also as a change agent, and strategic partner to our leaders and teams. Together, you will set priorities, drive values, and deliver impact through simple, innovative, human-centered approaches that bolster performance, development, and engagement across our diverse, distributed, and talented teams.
- Serves as trusted advisor to leaders at all levels across Mosaic; meeting regularly and partnering to ensure their business, team culture, and professional goals are realized.
- Supports Mosaic employees on all matters related to the professional and personal priorities that influence their ability to contribute their full selves and potential to role.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs; designs tailored learning experiences geared towards managers performing key talent activities
- Analyzes people data, trends and metrics in close collaboration with leadership and global P&C team to recommend timely, relevant, holistic solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers in partnership with Compensation and Legal teams; will occasionally assist international employees with Visa, expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- More than 5 years of progressive experience in a Senior HR Generalist or Business Partner role, with a strong track record of supporting globally dispersed leadership, teams, and talent.
- Possesses a deep understanding of HR best practices, policies, and legislation in the United States, with exposure and comfort to global HR legislation and practices preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to present clear and compelling recommendations to diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; in addition to excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and present training and enablement activities for mid to senior-level managers to ensure key talent practices and priorities
- Proficient across Microsoft and G-suite, with working knowledge of multiple HR & PM tech platforms: ChartHop, Lattice, Monday preferred
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential, SPHR (Senior Professional Human Resource Professional), or equivalent credentials preferred
Pay Range: $100,000 to $125,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Mosaic’s/Teltech’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives. In addition, Mosaic/Teltech provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and unlimited paid time off (UPTO).
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.