At Teltech, our mobile apps and services help people do new and useful things with their smartphones, such as revealing blocked callers, putting an end to spam calls, protecting the privacy of their phone number, and recording phone calls. But we see our ten-year success story so far as just the beginning of our journey. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented, and passionate people who will be committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
We are looking for a passionate iOS Engineer to join our organization. The iOS Engineer will play a critical role in building out functionality, supporting our existing and future iOS applications. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing our current process and applications. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has a drive to make products better everyday.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensure documentation is up to date and knowledge is shared cross functionally
- Clear and proactive communicator
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- Proven working experience in iOS app development
- Published apps in the iOS App Store
- Experience with Swift and the iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to keep up and learn the latest frameworks and technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with MVVM
- Working knowledge of design tools like Zeplin, Figma, etc.
- Experience with the CallKit framework or VoIP on iOS
- CI/CD experience