iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication apps and services, based on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s consumer offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, which with over 200M downloads is the leading independent translation and dictionary app in the world, iTranslate Converse, and Typeright, the AI-powered writing assistant.
We're looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to help grow iTranslate's award-winning portfolio of translation apps worldwide. In this role, you will lead daily marketing operations required to execute mobile app marketing best practices - particularly for App Store Optimization and mobile UA creative strategy. You'll do this through researching ad creative and app store trends, sharing findings with other key Marketing teams, prioritizing test & optimization pipelines - all with the goal of increasing our apps' install and subscription conversion rates.
At iTranslate, the ideal candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as long-term strategy, thriving under tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a communicative person who loves the rewarding challenge of making the app top in its category, we would like to hear from you!
- Oversee the development, prioritization, and execution of iTranslate’s ad creative and App Store optimization testing across its app portfolio which counts up to 40 locales.
- Work with User Acquisition Managers to understand creative performance both overall and for new creative tests/initiatives, serve as the go-between to provide this insight back to Creative team to help further creative development + performance
- Present creative findings to the User Acquisition and Creative team each month to help identify and ideate on new creative opportunities for all digital campaigns
- Work with the Сreative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications
- Lead and execute on ASO experiments. Manage custom product page test prioritization process alongside the UA pipeline each month, work with ASO+UA teams to do research to inform this prioritization
- Lead the go-to-market execution of a new channel, product feature, or creative initiative across Marketing teams
- Work with UA managers to build TikTok creative strategy as well as help Social Media Strategist with any additional materials
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile Marketing with a degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field
- Analytical skills with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Understanding of metrics and ways to impact them (CPI, CPT, LTV, tLTV, CTR, iPM, iCVR, etc.)
- Knowledge in using App Store Connect and Google Play Console
- Awareness of Apple and Google marketing guidelines, Compliance guidelines, etc. is an advantage
- Experience working with mobile analytical tools and software (e.g., SensorTower, Looker, Jira, Basecamp, Fiverr, Miro, Frame.io) is a strong plus
- Experience in planning, creation and overseeing the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Advanced level of English language
- 2+ years of previous experience as a marketing manager, ASO manager, product manager or related marketing experience
- Autonomy, willingness to take responsibility on a higher level and deep inner sense of ownership
- Good communication skills and ability to act independently, as well as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity