Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including Apalon, iTranslate and Teltech. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Ireland.
We are looking for Middle/Senior Product Analyst to join our Analytics team. An Analyst will play a crucial role in using data to help make better decisions about a vast portfolio of our apps. Responsibilities will stretch from ensuring data is reliable and correct, finding insights from the data and supporting making data-driven decisions. A person will be involved in the entire product development process from early data exploration, setting analytics tracking events to analysis and hypothesis testing on the mature products.
What you'll do
- Work with product managers to develop and set up event tracking in the apps.
- Analyze data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations.
- Efficiently communicate results of analyses to the product teams.
- Work with product managers to generate hypotheses, design tests and analyze results. Promote best practices of A/B testing across the portfolio.
- Provide user behavior analytics through cohort analyses, funnels, user segmentations.
- Work to establish a data-driven culture at Mosaic Group.
We're looking for someone with
- 2-3 year experience working as a Data / Product Analyst.
- Experience working with databases, knowledge of SQL, Python.
- Good understanding of A/B testing, strong knowledge of statistics.
- Proactive approach, initiative, with strong sense of ownership.
- Good level of English (Intermediate+).