Apalon is a leading mobile development company. The unique blend of technology and art that make up the company’s DNA, enables Apalon to deliver unrivaled products. Apalon's portfolio includes award-winning titles such as Clime, Weather Live, Blossom, Pixomatic and more. Apps by Apalon have earned massive recognition with 600+ MLN downloads, received numerous prestigious awards, and have been featured by Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, as well as world's leading press.
We are looking for a strong Product Leader to manage the Blossom team of product managers. The right candidate will have strong product vision, analytical skills plus business strategy and acumen to help grow the team and the product. We are looking for someone with exceptional creative and analytical skills and a user-centric, consumer products background to cultivate our strategy and roadmap and continue to drive outcomes for our users and business.
- Become the expert in your product area and play a key role in defining a roadmap to drive the company’s strategic direction and business objectives. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, engineering, marketing and design.
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for our users
- Validate opportunities through research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Identify and track key KPIs for both customer and business impact. Ensure team is focusing on features that will really push growth, making informed data-driven decisions.
- Coach, manage, and hire a team of product manager for high performance and outcomes
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executives.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager owning consumer facing products driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution.
- 2+ years of experience leading, managing, coaching and developing a team of high-performing product managers.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective.
- Deeply passionate about customer empathy
- Future oriented, has broad business knowledge and perspective
- Sets specific Business Objectives and formulates key results. Provides guidance to the team members while setting individual performance objectives
- Maintain and enhance product operations, removing bottlenecks, to ensure both company and personal efficiency growth
- Work with other executives and senior managers on the Company's strategy, vision, and operations
- Ability to juggle dozens of projects, big and small, while driving relentless product execution.
- Clear written and verbal communication. You clearly communicate product strategy and requirements into specs and roadmaps. You can speak to people at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Detail oriented but also ability to think about the 30,000 foot view and focus on key themes and big ideas. Willing to take chances and strategically focus on what is most important.
What we offer
- A highly collaborative and supportive working environment
- Access to senior product and business leadership for coaching and mentorship
- An opportunity to build a discipline within a fast growing product company
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and execute those plans
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.