At Mosaic, we build digital products that people love. Our portfolio of brands includes iTranslate, Robokiller, Blossom, and Clime. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), we are global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Croatia, and Ireland.
Building products that people love means that the Product team is at the heart of everything we do, helping our teams make decisions that drive growth, member acquisition, engagement, and monetization. As a Lead Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams that are passionate about developing experiences that serve our customers' needs and interests. You will lead a team, driving the vision, strategy, and roadmap for new features and products that are centered around clear objectives and outcomes. You will also provide subject matter expertise, partnering closely with Design and Engineering leadership to identify and implement strategies against key growth opportunities.
In addition to defining product strategy, you will also play a fundamental part in furthering a product-first culture at Mosaic. We need someone who thinks critically, proactively solves problems, and approaches their day-to-day with curiosity and creativity. The ideal candidate is constantly finding ways to improve the output of the team by taking a fluid and iterative approach to their work.
- Become the expert in your product area and play a key role in defining a roadmap to drive the company’s strategic direction and business objectives. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders, including executive leadership, engineering, marketing and design.
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for our users
- Validate opportunities through research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Identify and track key KPIs for both customer and business impact. Ensure team is focusing on features that will really push growth, making informed data-driven decisions.
- Coach, manage, and hire a team of product managers
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executives.
- 5+ years of experience as a consumer-facing Product Manager, driving strategy, roadmap, metrics, and execution.
- 2+ years of experience leading, managing, coaching and developing a team of high-performing product managers.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective.
- Future oriented, has broad business knowledge and perspective
- Sets specific Business Objectives and formulates key results. Provides guidance to the team members while setting individual performance objectives
- Maintain and enhance product operations, removing bottlenecks to ensure both company and personal efficiency growth
- Work with other executives and senior managers on the Company's strategy, vision, and operations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, big and small, while driving product execution.
- Clear written and verbal communication at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
What we offer
- A highly collaborative and supportive working environment
- Access to senior product and business leadership for coaching and mentorship
- An opportunity to build a discipline within a fast growing product company
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and execute those plans
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
Salary Range: $118,000 to $150,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of IAC’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, IAC provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.