iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication products, built on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, the leading independent translation and dictionary app with over 200M downloads and Typeright, the AI-powered writing assistant.
iTranslate also offers translation and communication services to corporate clients through team-functionality and enterprise-level APIs.
iTranslate is recognized as a leader in design, innovation and technology at the service of communication, having been awarded the prestigious Apple Design Award.
- Create high-quality user interface designs, prototypes and animations for mobile and web with a focus on iOS and Android
- Support our marketing team with the creating promotional and graphical assets for ad campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our development team to create, ship and maintain the best possible products
- Assist our design and marketing team in the creation and testing of growth strategies and assets
- Localise, adapt, maintain, export and upload Store screens to the App Store and others
- Create landing pages and workflows for A/B-testing purposes
- Work experience as a Product Designer, ideally with a focus on digital products and native mobile apps
- Design enthusiast with a strong proactive mindset
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (Figma, ProtoPie and Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Familiar with the ever-growing design and prototyping tool space
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and to quickly iterate on designs and features
- Strong visual design skills & knowledge of design systems and UI design principles and guidelines
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
- Fluency in German
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Personalize your benefits (Wellness, Childcare, Education, Public Transport)
- International environment
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks, ...)
- Team activities
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks; Chill-out/Gaming area - if you would like to work from the office
For this position we offer an annual gross salary range between €38.000 - €48.000, payment will be in accordance with qualification, with willingness to adjust salary depending on level of experience, education and location.