Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
Mosaic’s Creative team is growing. We’re looking for a talented CRM-focused Senior Copywriter.
The role requires close partnership with internal partners to meet marketing, brand, product, and growth objectives, and will report to the Associate Creative Director (Copy) with a dotted line to the Creative Director (Brand and Creative). As a Senior Copywriter for the Creative team, you will work closely with our CRM team and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences. The role will be working across the apps to help build both a common 'playbook' of messaging, and will have the opportunity to go deep into product engagement + upsell messaging within specific apps. This is an exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally in really effective channels.
The core responsibilities of this role include copywriting for B2C, B2B, digital, email, SMS, and in-app communications, and brand storytelling. Candidates must possess an understanding of how to create highly effective communications targeted for different segmented audiences, and implement strategic planning for how they’re adapted/executed across multiple channels.
The CRM Copywriter will continually test and improve on subject lines, headlines, messaging, and general copy, and react to keen insights from our growth & performance team. This role partners with brand marketing teams to develop content strategy for all marketing initiatives across all channels. Help drive messaging deliverables across all owned channels and co-marketing efforts to deliver fresh stories about our brands and our unique audiences.
- Ensure all copy remains consistent with our brands’ tone of voice guidelines across email, in-app, push, and SMS communications.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (i.e. in-house clients) in product, partner marketing, growth, B2B, and social on their content and copy needs to reach campaign objectives.
- Action against creative briefs to optimize customer acquisition and retention efforts through create-test-iterate model
- Must balance multiple in-house clients and projects, with tight deadlines and often a high volume of work
- Must be an agile copywriter and storyteller, with a willingness to embrace change, adapt strategies on the fly, and sometimes, dare we say thrive in some ambiguity
- You’re equally comfortable writing eye-catching captions that will stop the scroll, as you are creating email subject lines in just four words (with an emoji thrown in for good measure...and higher opens).
- You’re a swift and thoughtful writer who is comfortable in all owned & operated content channels: emails, site, app, and social media.
- Concept and collaborate with art directors, visual designers, and content creators to deliver high-performing creative—from concepting campaigns to conversion-oriented hardworking communications
- Partner with compliance and legal review teams to incorporate ongoing requirements and feedback
- Have 4-6+ years of editorial content, copywriting, UX writing, and social media experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Bachelors in English, Communications, or Journalism; or equivalent experience
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in performance-oriented copywriting across all digital channels
- Strong knowledge of trigger-based marketing, digital customer journeys, and lifecycle marketing flows. You also have a solid understanding of promotional, transactional copywriting that drives action.
- A sound understanding of UX writing and usability fundamentals
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Deep understanding of how to implement strategies to nurture customers, drive engagement, and accelerate the purchase process.
- Must have an openness to giving and receiving constructive criticism, and sharing creative work with the team and different business stakeholders
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.