Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, Croatia and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
Mosaic’s Creative team is growing. We’re looking for a talented Senior Level Marketing Designer. As a Designer for the Creative team, you will work closely with our CRM team and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences by crafting integrated communications across email, in-app, push, and SMS communications. This role will collaborate cross-departmentally with other designers, developers, and copywriters to reach campaign objectives.
The candidate must be passionate about developing the best outbound communications and possess a strong command of data-driven email design and deep, working knowledge of HTML/CSS is required. The Designer is responsible for helping design scalable, CRM-focused strategy across all of the mobile businesses of Mosaic Group.
The ideal candidate must be data-curious and adaptable, with a strong emphasis on organizational skills. They are able to work collaboratively in strategizing around communication approaches, dive into the data to help inform creative direction, familiarize themselves with the most current creative campaigns in market, and tailor their style to fit the brand. Candidates must possess an understanding of how to create highly effective communications targeted for different segmented audiences and how they’re adapted/executed across multiple channels is required. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and problem solver who can develop creative templates, but also continue to evolve our approach based on current trends and industry best practices.
- Design responsive mobile, tablet, desktop, and web client emails.
- Oversee all email design from new campaign creative development to in-flight creative optimization based on performance metrics.
- Creation of visual design assets, templates and design systems for emails, in-app, push, and SMS communications.
- Work closely with CRM strategy managers to understand audience, segmentation, and campaign structure to tailor creative to specific audiences and campaign goals.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong time/project management skills and familiar with project management tools i.e. Monday and Jira
- Work closely with development teams to QA all CRM designs for emails, in-app, push and SMS.
- Hands-on experience with CRM marketing and product at scale – across multiple product domains or across a broad functional scope with millions of customers or subscribers.
- Familiar with email + mobile messaging platforms
- Analytical thinking with a familiarity in CRM or lifecycle goal setting, KPI development, and overall program measurement.
- Developing and building customer nurturing communications for segmented CRM campaigns across different communication channels, including an understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and optimization
- Strong portfolio of demonstrated work required. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
- 4-6+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Proficiency in email design and advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS for understanding best practices.
- Hands-on experience in creating templates and design systems for scalable email, in-app, push, and sms campaigns.
- Understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- A motivated, independent, self-starting attitude with strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to deliver.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask and focus while working under demanding timelines.
- Excellent written communication skills
- A deep passion for data-driven, iterative testing campaigns and an advocate for superior customer experiences.
- BFA/BA in Visual communications, Web, Graphic Design or related field
- You have the ability to effectively work and collaborate globally, across time zones, date lines and traditional routines
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and go execute those plans with your team
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal)
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more
- Paid parental leave, plus dependent care benefits
- Tuition reimbursement policy
- 401(k)’s with a 100% match of 10% of your salary (up to $10k/yr max), plus a Roth 401(k) option
- The flexibility to be fully remote, or to enjoy a hybrid arrangement working out of our NYC headquarters or other global locations
- Top of the line Apple hardware to equip you to do your best work, plus a home office reimbursement policy
- Unlimited PTO to ensure your work/life balance is actually a balance
- Continuous opportunities to grow, through professional & personal development via a dedicated training budget, and a bias for internal promotion and growth that we’ve demonstrated for years
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.