iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication apps and services, based on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s consumer offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, which with over 200M downloads is the leading independent translation and dictionary app in the world, iTranslate Converse, and Typeright, the AI-powered writing assistant.
iTranslate also offers translation and communication services to corporate clients through enterprise-level APIs. iTranslate is recognized as a leader in design, innovation and technology at the service of communication, having been awarded the prestigious Apple Design Award.
As a part of the marketing team, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all performance marketing campaigns, launching new UA channels, crafting plans for our creative team and comfortable with optimizing to customer acquisition targets. Success in this role will require experience in acquisition, activation and retention of users within a mobile app with the goal of driving lower funnel events. This role will report into the Lead Performance Marketing Manager.
- Push the limits! Work on new strategies and expand our marketing activities
- Run and expand our Digital Performance Marketing and User Acquisition activities on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, etc.
- Collect, combine and analyse performance data from multiple analytics tools for KPI & ROI driven User Acquisition campaigns
- Define A/B or multivariate testing, monitoring results and applying insight gained to other campaigns
- Constantly track, measure and optimise KPIs for Mobile App Install campaigns, focusing on Installs and In-App Purchase optimisation
- Work directly with the design team to test different creatives to use for UA and ASO
- Track best practices, monitor industry and competitor trends
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts' analysis
- Uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Work closely together with internal and external Performance Marketing Teams (Google, Facebook, Apple, TikTok) to expand your own and our skill-set!
- 2+ years of work experience in the area of Performance & Digital Marketing (preferred Mobile Apps)
- Digital Native and Tech-savvy: affinity for iOS, Mac, Android etc.
- Comfortable working with MMPs and providing solutions to tracking & attribution
- Problem solver that can make things better and not phased by new challenges
- Crave data and data driven decision making — always curious about how and why things work
- Great communicator with excellent English skills
- Analytics-driven, structured work approaches
- Team player with hands-on mentality
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
- Personalize your benefits (Wellness, Childcare, Education, Public Transport)
- International environment
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks, ...)
- Team activities
- Office with a panoramic view of Graz; Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks; Chill-out/Gaming area - if you would like to work from the office
For this position we offer an annual gross salary range between € 35.000 and € 48.000 in Austria, based on qualification, with willingness to adjust salary depending on further experience and location.