iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication apps and services, based on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s consumer offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, which with over 200M downloads is the leading independent translation and dictionary app in the world, iTranslate Converse, and Typeright, the AI-powered writing assistant.
iTranslate also offers translation and communication services to corporate clients through enterprise-level APIs.
iTranslate is recognized as a leader in design, innovation and technology at the service of communication, having been awarded the prestigious Apple Design Award.
- Design, build and further develop innovative software with focus on Python technologies in the Cloud
- Implement and optimize backend features
- Solve interesting scalability and performance challenges
- Write optimal, readable and maintainable code
- Simplify and automate processes
- Take part in fostering a culture of knowledge-sharing and make technical architecture decisions
- Act responsible and precise when working with services that impact millions of users around the globe
- 2+ years of work experience in the area of Backend/DevOps
- Completed studies in computer science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the following Cloud Providers: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure (at least one)
- Skilled in using at least one or more programming languages like Ruby, GoLang, Python (Python is obviously a huge plus)
- Experience with CI/CD and Github
- SQL skills (MySQL/CloudSQL)
- Good English language skills
If you can’t tick all of the boxes, but you’re still interested in working with us, we would be happy to receive your application and talk with you about your future at iTranslate.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Personalize your benefits (Wellness, Childcare, Education, Public Transport)
- Office with a panoramic view of Graz
- International environment
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks, ...)
- Team activities
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
- Chill-out/Gaming area
For this position we offer an annual gross salary range between € 46.000 and € 63.000 in Austria, based on qualification, with willingness to adjust salary depending on further experience and location.