iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication apps and services, based on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s consumer offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, which with over 200M downloads is the leading independent translation and dictionary app in the world, iTranslate Converse, and Typeright, the AI-powered writing assistant.
iTranslate also offers translation and communication services to corporate clients through enterprise-level APIs.
iTranslate is recognized as a leader in design, innovation and technology at the service of communication, having been awarded the prestigious Apple Design Award.
- Push the limits! Work on new strategies and expand our marketing activities, without any budget or spending limitations
- Run and expand our Digital Performance Marketing and User Acquisition activities on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Collect, combine and analyse performance data from multiple analytics tools for KPI & ROI driven User Acquisition campaigns
- Constantly track, measure and optimise KPIs for Mobile App Install campaigns, focusing on Installs and In-App Purchase optimisation
- Work closely together with internal and external Performance Marketing Teams (Google, Facebook, Apple) to expand your own and our skill-set!
- 2+ years of work experience in the area of Performance & Digital Marketing (preferred Mobile Apps)
- Digital Native and Tech-savvy: affinity for iOS, Mac, Android etc.
- Great communicator with excellent English skills
- Analytics-driven, structured work approaches
- Team player with hands-on mentality
Nice to Have
- Experience in User Acquisition for Mobile Apps and/or Web Campaigns
- General knowledge of the Mobile App industry (iOS, Android) and the Subscription business
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Personalize your benefits (Wellness, Childcare, Education, Public Transport)
- Office with a panoramic view of Graz
- International environment
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks, ...)
- Team activities
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
- Chill-out/Gaming area
For this position we offer an annual gross salary range between € 36.000 and € 40.000 in Austria, based on qualification, with willingness to adjust salary depending on further experience and location.