Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Daily Burn. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, China and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
The Business Development/Procurement Manager will be the primary point of contact between our vendors and the business. The role will be responsible for researching potential vendors and solutions, comparing pricing and services, identifying optimal vendors and and supplier sources, screening vendors and suppliers and negotiating favorable payment terms. Additionally, the role will be primarily responsible for managing vendor relationships and driving partnerships that add value to the business. Requires an understanding of our various businesses, including each Mosaic Group business’ needs and associated risks in order to better identify effective solutions and business opportunities.
The associate in this role will work across all Mosaic Group businesses and leverages strong business acumen and analytic capability to integrate sourcing and business strategies as well as the procure to pay process.
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements and a deep understanding of the business
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
- Compare and analyze vendors services and pricing
- Monitor and update relevant departments regarding service and price differences and make recommendations on value
- Manage an efficient procurement to payment process
- Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company
- Attend meetings with the legal team, engineering team, vendors and suppliers
This position is accountable for:
- Identifying opportunities and methods to enhance efficiency with the organization’s vendor selection and procurement process
- Developing strong relationships with internal business partners (including all the Mosaic business as well as IAC Corporate and it’s many entities) to align on requirements and strategy
- Developing proposals and presentations to company executives highlighting business opportunities and cost efficiencies associated with vendors
- Assessing supplier and vendor pricing and services, making recommendations for vendors that align with business requirements and growth strategy.
- Working with business to monitor and measure return on investment of suppliers
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Strong understanding of risks associated with each business and ability to negotiate terms that consider such risk and minimize it
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Relationship Management
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, strategy, and business development
- Broad business knowledge and acumen
- Proficiency in strategic planning, strategic sourcing, and category management with a history of successful implementation
- Experience with supplier value management, supplier development and continuous improvement
- Able to successfully champion change and innovation
- Working and influencing within a highly matrixed organization
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at developing partnerships; building and maintaining strong working relationships
- A proven track record of developing programs and collaborating with others to reach mutual outcomes
- Adept at leading and working in diverse environments
*We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.