A member of the IAC family, Daily Burn is a leading online health and fitness brand, delivering mobile, video & audio workout programs to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members anytime, anywhere through its streaming and mobile workouts in a variety of disciplines from running and high-intensity cardio to yoga and strength training. Daily Burn's elite group of trainers provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced, as well as a daily streamed show. From mobile, laptop or TV, a great workout experience is only a tap away. Daily Burn’s sister companies in Mosaic Group include iTranslate (Apple Design Award Winner 2018), Teltech (#1 spam call prevention app - RoboKiller), and Apalon.
Business Development Sales Associate:
We’re looking for a motivated Business Development Sales Associate to grow our B2B business and manage key accounts and partnerships. The BD Sales Associate will be responsible for outreach and closing new B2B partnership deals along with the execution and day-to-day management of current relationships. This position reports to the VP, Business Development and collaborates closely with the Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success teams.
- Grow Daily Burn’s B2B revenue through prospecting and closing new partner deals – responsible for achieving 20+ cold outreaches per day via LinkedIn, email, or phone.
- Lead all product demos for new prospective clients and existing partners.
- Onboard new partners once an agreement is signed and own day-to-day relationship.
- Lead new partner development from pitch to contract execution to implementation.
- General support for VP, Business Development as it pertains to client needs, internal and external presentations and setting up meetings with larger clients.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining updated creatives, copy and all marketing materials needed by clients.
- Collaborate with internal departments to align on implementation requirements, engineering resources needed, budgeting and troubleshooting client needs.
- Meet with clients as needed to strategize ways to expand existing partnerships and provide financial and usage data to them as needed.
- Respond and manage RFPs and new client inquiries.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Business Development, Sales, and/or Account Management for a tech company. B2B wellness solutions sales experience a plus.
- Experience in selling to small & large organizations such as Fortune 1000, insurance, wellness, and benefits companies.
- Sales driven, proactive and confident with excellent communication skills.
- Organized and task-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Data-driven and strong experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google’s suite of similar products.
- Independent, strategic thinker who functions as a team player.
- Knowledge and love of the fitness industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
*We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.