A member of the IAC family, Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people and businesses better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers, to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations, we build apps that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch. Teltech’s sister companies in Mosaic Group include iTranslate (Apple Design Award Winner 2018), Daily Burn (top-rated health and fitness company), and Apalon.
Teltech is looking for an ambitious Marketing Designer to join our industry-leading marketing design team. This role will own and lead strategic marketing design for RoboKiller’s new Enterprise call blocking solution across websites, digital advertising, and traditional advertising. The ideal candidate will have experience designing marketing campaigns and have a proven track record of effectively producing innovative marketing advertisements that outperform our competitors.
- A talented 2D animation and illustrative designer with experience marketing or designing for mobile applications.
- Passionate and creative. You enjoy both thinking outside of the box and working (and learning!) at a fast pace.
- A team player who constantly looks to collaborate with others to develop skills, develop best practices, and identify new opportunities.
- Flexible and adaptable, and are able to quickly pivot, accept and action on feedback in real-time, and make design decisions independently.
- A creative spirit with strong drive. You have an appetite for working hard and developing creative concepts quickly.
- Experienced in marketing design for enterprise and business to business marketing You know how to use creative design as a competitive advantage.
- Own the creative design process for a segment of Teltech’s product portfolio from end-to-end, starting with creating new advertising concepts, to iterating on your designs based on performance results.
- Work with Product Managers, Advertisers, Marketing Managers, and many others to best understand the creative concepts that will perform at the highest levels.
- Analyze advertising performance metrics and results daily to identify new creative opportunities and concepts to help drive paid advertising performance.
- Follow industry trends and competitive trends to identify brand new creative opportunities across a variety of advertising channels.
- Manage the pipeline of creative queues for your respective product to ensure creative concepts are always fresh and improving performance metrics.
- Expert experience using professional Adobe tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc
- Marketing design experience working with multiple formats and styles: Image banners, animated GIFs, social network content, animated/video ads, TV ads, printed promotional materials.
- Strong 2D illustrations skills, both vector and traditional
- Strong 2D animations and skilled motion design
- Experience working with sound & music design: Able to find, choose, edit, mix or record sound effects and songs for creatives
- The ability to interpret data and come to creative conclusions to drive performance outcomes
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.”
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), Ask Applications and Mosaic Group bring together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.