iTranslate is a leader in real-time language translation and communication apps and services, based on proprietary technology and strong machine learning know-how. iTranslate’s consumer offering spans applications such as iTranslate Translator, which with over 200M downloads is the leading independent translation and dictionary app in the world, iTranslate Converse, and Grammatica, the AI-powered writing assistant. iTranslate also offers translation and communication services to corporate clients through enterprise-level APIs. iTranslate is recognized as a leader in design, innovation and technology at the service of communication, having been awarded the prestigious Apple Design Award.
As the first Sales Development Representative at iTranslate, you’ll play a key role in developing our outreach capabilities, and in scaling our nascent enterprise business. This is a role for an entrepreneurial, versatile, dynamic team player that is excited about starting something new from scratch and is comfortable working autonomously and without relying on a pre-existing sales structure.
- Research potential target markets, and create actionable target prospects lists
- Advise on tools and services required to support outreach to potential clients
- Lead and execute outreach to potential clients through a variety of marketing channels
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to kick-start the sales cycle
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects, leading to hand-off to sales team
- Collaborate with executive, sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Collaborate on a content marketing strategy and ensure prospects are reached by appropriate content at the right time
- 3+ years of work experience as a Sales Development Representative for SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success in creating and growing an actionable pipeline of prospects
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive presence
- Strategic mindset, and an interest to stretch your responsibilities beyond what a typical SDR would do: help us build the sales function for our company!
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Experience with prospecting, demand generation and CRM software and tools
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Personalize your benefits (Wellness, Childcare, Education, Public Transport)
- International environment
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
*We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.