A member of the IAC family, Mosaic Group brings together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies (Apalon, Daily Burn, iTranslate, TelTech), to form one of the world’s largest distributors of mobile and web applications. Our brands - providing everyday apps for everyday people - attract over 40 million monthly active users and 200 million annual downloads, and together constitute one of the world’s largest mobile app businesses. IAC is consistently ranked among Fortune magazine’s World's Most Admired Companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.
The Mosaic Platforms team is looking for a Manager of Data Analytics to own the delivery of key data products and analysis that grows and supports Mosaic’s diverse mobile business. The candidate will work closely with product and marketing teams to deliver insights and data solutions designed to optimize performance throughout the customer lifecycle. The candidate will be expected to be both a hands-on contributor as well as a thought leader deeply involved in crafting Mosaic’s analytic capabilities.
- Manage and mentors team members
- Hands on contributor in building analytics solutions for the business
- Work with business stakeholders (product, marketing, finance) to effectively understand their needs and requirements and translate these into actionable analysis, models, and reports
- Communicates clearly and effectively with business stakeholders, leadership, and executives is key!
- Proactively identifies challenges and new opportunities as it relates to data infrastructure, tools, and processes.
- Generates insights from users across each step of the customer journey (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, and Monetization).
- Conducts Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for identifying problems or events related to data discrepancies or changes and KPI trends
- Delegates effectively and equitably
- 5+ years of working experience in a data analytics or data warehousing department
- Experience in bringing together personnel and building teams with data analytics, reporting, and warehousing skills, guiding them through successful execution and delivery
- Experience with cloud-based data warehousing solutions like Google GCP, Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure
- Must also have experience with relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Must be highly proficient in SQL and Python or equivalent language experience
- Experience building a robust reporting infrastructure through business intelligence platforms like Looker, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience with LTV models and how they are used in evaluating the health of the business
- Experience interpreting and communicating results from A/B tests
- Experience in analyzing user behavior and how it relates to customer retention
- Experience in analyzing marketing performance across both digital and traditional channel
*We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.