At Teltech, our mobile apps and services help people do new and useful things with their smartphones, such as revealing blocked callers, putting an end to spam calls, protecting the privacy of their phone number and recording phone calls. But we see our ten-year success story so far as just the beginning of our journey. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented and passionate people who will be committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
We are looking for a Data Analyst —
The Data Analyst will be part of the Data & Analytics team, within our Operations department. The Data team supports Teltech’s data-driven philosophy through data engineering, business intelligence, and analytics. Specifically, the team works to support growth, marketing, and product initiatives as well as larger business decisions.
This role provides tremendous opportunity for someone in analytics and in tech. The Data Analyst will grow through learning, applying and developing an array of analytical skills like data visualization, statistical modeling, and programming, as well as business skills like presenting, collaborating, and driving growth.
- You will take a lead role compiling and designing reports in Looker and Google Sheets.
- You will pull data and conduct analysis on A/B tests, marketing performance, product performance, user behavior, subscription trends, and customer lifetime value.
- Similarly, you will conduct exploratory data analysis to identify correlations or root causes to specific business issues
- You will support analytics projects large and small by developing SQL queries and pulling data
- You will communicate and present data and insights to senior management, executives, product managers, and marketers
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an analyst or business intelligence role
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, research, etc.
- Fluency in SQL is a must
- Fluency in Excel is a must
- Knowledge of basic statistics like correlation, regression, variance, distributions, and significance testing
- Experience programming in Python, R, Scala or other stat programming language
- Experience with large scale DWHs like BigQuery , Snowflake, or Redshift.
- Experience with dashboarding systems like Looker, Tableau, or Periscope is a big plus
- High degree of analytical thinking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with motivation for a hands-on approach
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to learn on the job
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team and independently as needed
- Must have strong communication skills
We would love to find someone local to work in our open office space in New York City. Our team is 50+ strong and we pride ourselves on putting people and culture first. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits and more. If you are interested in this position, please make sure to include both a resume and cover letter with your response.