A division of IAC (Care.com, Tinder, Vimeo, Angie’s List), Mosaic Group brings together a unique collection of award-winning mobile brands (Apalon, DailyBurn, iTranslate, RoboKiller) that help people around the world live more energized, satisfying and productive lives. We build and acquire best-in-class brands, providing creators with the platform and expertise to rapidly scale products – along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new ones.
Our brands - providing everyday apps for everyday people - attract over 40 million monthly active users and 200 million annual downloads, and together constitute one of the world’s largest mobile app businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven Affiliate Marketing Manager. This role will work across Mosaic Group, supporting business lines such as Daily Burn, Apalon, and TelTech. The ideal candidate is someone with prior account management & business development experience who is well versed with the latest technologies & platforms involved in digital marketing. While primarily focused on affiliate marketing, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the rest of the Business Development and Marketing teams and will contribute ideas for digital, social, partnerships, and other performance marketing channels.
You will manage paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation and optimization across Affiliate and non-self attributing networks. You will also be responsible for testing new channels & growing our subscriber base inline with LTV & cost targets. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and a strong creative thinker. This position reports to the Sr. Acquisition Marketing Manager, and will play a pivotal role on a growing marketing team across not only all Mosaic products. Knowledge across social and self-attributing networks (Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads) is a plus.
- Completely lead and manage affiliate marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks - including planning, RFPs, legal/financial set up, optimization, budget allocations, and execution
- Work daily with existing partners to manage and optimize campaigns, consisting of creative refreshes and swapping offers for seasonality
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities - including creative testing, product enhancements, pricing, audience development
- Proactively recruit new affiliate partners (with both website conversion and mobile app install KPIs)
- Creatively negotiate partner contracts and route contracts internally
- Analyze affiliate performance and ROI, managing allocations based on performance and overall goals partner with product teams on ways to improve new user sign up experience, and growth opportunities
- Utilize click logs and conversion to ensure compliance
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting as needed
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have 3 years of experience running in-house affiliate marketing programs
- you have experience with working in both the web and mobile app affiliate spaces (with CPM, CPC CPI, CPA pricing offers)
- you’re a proactive, self-starter who is driven by ROI
- You have knowledge of working closely with MMPs, DSPs, and Anti-Fraud tools
- you are analytical and metrics-focused: and comfortable analyzing large data sets
- you have strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- you’ve managed large quarterly budgets
- you have advanced working knowledge of HasOffers, Commission Junction, or related ad tracking platform
- you possess advanced Excel skills
- you have a strong understanding of the business sales process
- you’ve had a track record of success with growing mature affiliate programs
- you have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- you have an ability and desire to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- you have experience with content marketing.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.