A division of IAC (Match.com, Tinder, Vimeo, Angie’s List), Mosaic Group brings together a unique collection of award-winning mobile brands (Apalon, DailyBurn, iTranslate, RoboKiller) that help people around the world live more energized, satisfying and productive lives. We build and acquire best-in-class brands, providing creators with the platform and expertise to rapidly scale products – along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new ones.
Our brands - providing everyday apps for everyday people - attract over 40 million monthly active users and 200 million annual downloads, and together constitute one of the world’s largest mobile app businesses.
Position can sit remote from: NY/AL/CO/DE/FL/TX/MD/MA/MS/MO/NH/NJ/NC/WA/WY
Mosaic Group is seeking a Senior Manager of IT Compliance to join our team and further the development of enterprise risk management, security, and compliance. Reporting to the Senior Director of Information Security, the IT Compliance Manager will work hands-on with business and technical teams to develop compliance, security, and privacy programs. This individual will participate in various internal and external audits, provide recommendations, and ensure effective implementation of technical controls across the organization.
- Implement industry frameworks to ensure security and privacy best practices
- Maintain and ensure consistent application of IT controls
- Define and implement a program for addressing privacy and security risks
- Drive internal and external audits for Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, and GDPR
- Define and implement standards for cloud governance
- Work with vendors to perform security audits ensuring they meet industry standards
- Ensure effective programs for privacy and security by design including impact assessments
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training programs
- Develop business continuity plans
- Lead disaster recovery and incident response exercises
Requirements and Skills:
- Expert in IT workflow and process
- Defining scope and discovery of IT systems and business processes
- Effectively assessing business risk associated with IT systems
- Experience implementing CIS Benchmarks (GCP, AWS, Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Ability to develop and evaluate IT controls
- Experience with GCP and AWS security compliance tools
- Implement data loss preventions, inventory, and retention tools
- Knowledge of ISO 27000, SSAE 18, PCI, GDPR, NIST, COBIT, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to tactfully communicate and achieve results across team boundaries
- Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image
- Ability to confidently work in a complex technical environment
- Ability to resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
- 5+ years IT or Security Audit experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- CISA, CCSP, SSCP, CIPT, CIPM, or similar certifications are preferred
Why Mosaic Group?
- An amazing working environment with a lot of perks including but not limited to:
- Unlimited PTO!
- Matching 401k!
- Company Contribution towards Commuter Benefits!
- Fully stocked kitchen!
- Environment where you can mentor and learn from others.