A member of the IAC family, Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers, to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations, we build apps that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch. Teltech’s sister companies in Mosaic Group include iTranslate (Apple Design Award Winner 2018), Daily Burn (top-rated health and fitness company), and Apalon.
"Die, robocalls, die." - The Washington Post
Teltech is looking for a fearless and ambitious Director of Growth to lead our best-in-industry growth team, strategic vision, and iterative testing processes across the Teltech portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a dynamic growth team and have a proven track record of effectively developing and instituting processes to achieve business results.
- At the forefront of marketing trends and emerging growth/optimization for B2C mobile businesses.
- Experienced in translating data into actionable strategic guidance, complemented by a strong brand sensibility.
- Most comfortable in environments that are outcome-oriented and are highly motivated by goal accomplishments.
- A strong team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create extraordinary results.
- Own the vision, strategy, and execution of growth roadmap across Teltech's portfolio of applications.
- Fuel our pipeline of growth opportunities and optimizations; ranging from large-scale growth opportunities to iterative A/B tests.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Data teams to conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns, channels, and marketing funnels.
- Establish KPI goals, growth tactics, and testing processes. Monitor performance and ensure the team is executing to effectively meet goals.
- Share knowledge and create visibility into marketing learnings across the portfolio.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders and Mosaic Executive team regarding KPI progress and growth performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical and growth-oriented role.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing and scaling growth processes within organizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Great attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated experience and success in mobile app performance marketing.
- A sense of humor. You know how to work hard and have fun.
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.”
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), Ask Applications and Mosaic Group bring together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.