Performance Marketing Manager
with a focus on User Acquisition for Mobile Apps
With over 100 million downloads iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App in the world. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world. The iTranslate Apps have been prominently featured many times in the International Press, various App Stores and in several television ads. Apple's COO Jeff Williams named iTranslate „One of my personal favourites“ at his keynote in the September 2015 Special Event, where he introduced the new watchOS 2.
- Run and expand our Digital Performance Marketing and User Acquisition activities on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Push the limits: work on new strategies and expand our marketing activities, without any budget or spending limitation
- Collect, combine and analyse performance data from multiple analytics tools for KPI & ROI driven User Acquisition campaigns
- Constantly track, measure and optimise KPIs for Mobile App Install campaigns, focusing on Installs and In-App Purchase optimisation
- Work closely together with internal and external Performance Marketing Teams (Google, Facebook, Apple) to expand your own and our skill-set!
- 3+ years of work experience in the area of Performance & Digital Marketing
- Self-Starter, independent, hands-on and with a getting-things-done mentality
- In love with numbers and analytics-driven, structured work approaches
- Great communicator with excellent English skills
- Digital Native and Tech-savvy: affinity for iOS, Mac, Android etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience in User Acquisition for Mobile Apps
- General knowledge of the Mobile App industry (iOS, Android) and the Subscription business
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Option to work remotely on Fridays
- Office with a panoramic view of Graz
- International environment
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks,...)
- Regular team activities
- One additional week of (over Christmas)
- Chill-out/Gaming area
For this position we offer an annual gross salary staring with 42.672€.
Depending on your experience, qualification and education, overpayment is possible.