With over 100 million downloads iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App in the world. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world. The iTranslate Apps have been prominently featured many times in the International Press, various App Stores and in several television ads. Apple's COO Jeff Williams named iTranslate, "One of my personal favourites“ at his keynote in the September 2015 Special Event, where he introduced the new watchOS 2.
About the Role
We are looking for a hard-working, conscientious, stakeholder-oriented HR Manager to join our team. Working in the context of a small, fast-growing, award winning team, the HR Manager fulfills an operational and strategic role. The successful candidate will be attuned to the HR needs of an entrepreneurial environment, be able to set up professional HR management processes, and use your experience as an HR Generalist to bring your wide-ranging knowledge of HR, employment law and recruitment. You will build upon our HR functions and make sure we are not only compliant but are building a strong, high-performing team.
Reporting to the VP HR, EMEA, you will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual HR strategic plans. Bring new initiatives and thinking that improves the overall HR offering.
- Ensure that all policies and processes are in- keeping with good practice, legally sound and appropriately tailored to support our values as a business. Help embed these polices and processes and ensure that they are continually improved.
- Utilize performance feedback and external bench marking to make commercial recommendations.
- Take complete ownership of all recruitment and branding activities from drafting job descriptions to screening CVs and conducting interviews for roles across technology, design, marketing and operations.
- Manage end of year talent management and compensation cycle.
- Consult with managers and employees to identify training and development needs for specific roles with a focus on personnel development.
- Develop and manage programs to support retention, employee growth and engagement.
- Undertake employee relations surveys to diagnose improvement opportunities and present solutions.
- Experience in identifying outstanding candidates and managing the recruitment process.
- Self-starter with experience running end-to-end HR processes.
- Fluent in English and German with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations.
- Diplomatic nature.
- Understanding of the need to earn trust with colleagues by protecting the confidentiality of personal information and acting with discretion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 6+ years’ HR experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing people
- As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €65,000,-- gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration
Perk & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Competitive Salary
- Option to work remotely on Fridays
- Office with a panorama view of Graz International environment
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Modern equipment
- Regular team activities
- One additional week off
- Chill-out/Gaming area