Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations. We build apps that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our Product Team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
With these services, we have been innovating and growing our portfolio for more than 14 years, and we are looking for a Project Manager to join our growth-obsessed Product Team.
In this role, you will own the planning, execution, and analysis of growth + development projects within a product team. Therefore, we expect that you have a proven background owning projects from ideation to delivery, and can demonstrate how they achieved the stated business goals. In addition, you will own specific product KPIs related to the product’s health and growth. You will be expected to complete key research and analysis projects regarding product performance, market opportunities, user behavior, and more. We expect that you have prior experience answering complicated questions with data and supporting evidence that result in valuable learning for an organization, as demonstrated by the growth caused by such learning.
What You MUST Bring To This Role:
- A passion and track record for growing products in the mobile app market or on the web
- A data-driven approach to analysis and decision-making
- A scrappy, growth hacker approach to development, being constantly focused on iterating and learning
- A problem solver's mentality with the ability to effectively communicate solutions and issues to stakeholders
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years in a relevant project management role
- Experience leading mobile app development or related technology projects with demonstrably positive business outcomes
- Experience managing projects using agile management technologies such as Jira, PivotalTracker, Clubhouse, etc.
- Experience leading UX/UI, customer learning, and market analysis initiatives
Additional Skills That Will Help:
- Project management experience on SaaS products
- Experience with email or push notification marketing platforms
- Experience with business, gaming, international or monetized apps
- Experience in the telecommunications/VoIP space
- Experience with A/B test creation, execution, and measurement
- Fluency in SQL, PostgreSQL, or Python.
What You Can Expect:
- Opportunities to grow
- An awesome, collaborative, fun place to work
- Co-workers who will make you feel like family, but challenge you to be your best
- A complete medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A well-stocked kitchen
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), Mosaic Group (Apalon, Daily Burn, iTranslate, Teltech) is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including Match Group, Vimeo, HomeAdvisor, & DotDash. IAC is consistently ranked among Fortune magazine’s World's Most Admired Companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.