Senior Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations, we build apps for that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our Product Team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
With these services, we have been innovating and growing our portfolio for more than 14 years, and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our growth-obsessed Product Team.
In this role, you will take ownership of a key product in our portfolio. You will help set the product's vision and roadmap, design and execute the projects that support the roadmap, lead data-driven growth through high tempo testing, gather customer insights from across the organization, and manage a team of designers, developers, data analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that your product is delivering an amazing experience for users.
What You MUST Bring To This Role:
- A passion and track record for growing products in the mobile app market or on the web
- A data-driven approach to growth rooted in a process of testing and experimentation
- A scrappy, growth hacker approach, being constantly focused on iterating and learning
- A problem solver's mentality with the ability to effectively communicate solutions and issues to stakeholders
- A zealous commitment to collaboration, with a ruthless focus on prioritization
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years in a relevant product management role
- Experience leading mobile app development or related technology projects
- A data-driven approach that leverages mobile attribution and analytics tools (Looker, Mode, Optimizely, AppsFlyer, Leanplum, Firebase, etc.)
- Experience managing projects and teams using agile management technologies such as Jira, PivotalTracker, Clubhouse, etc.
- Experience leading UX/UI initiatives, leveraging customer learning initiatives
Additional Skills That Will Help:
- Product leadership experience on SaaS products
- Experience with email or push notification marketing platforms
- Experience with business, gaming, international or monetized apps
- Experience in the telecommunications/VoIP space
- Experience with A/B test creation, execution, and measurement
- Fluency in SQL, PostgreSQL, or Python.
What You Can Expect:
- Opportunities to grow
- An awesome, collaborative, fun place to work
- Co-workers who will make you feel like family, but challenge you to be your best
- A complete medical/dental/vision package
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A well-stocked kitchen with breakfast and lunch options almost every day
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), Mosaic Group bring together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.