Senior UX Designer
Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations, we build apps for that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
Reporting to the SVP, Operations, the UX Designer will play a key role in the design and development of both new and existing TelTech products, and ultimately help shape the direction of the TelTech’s product and user experience. This role is focused on designing UX and information for new features based on the product strategy and roadmap defined by the Product Manager. The UX designer should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration as they develop capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, product maps, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes. The UX designer also seeks to understand customer behavior and motivation at a fundamental level, through user interviews, ethnographic research, etc., and through the development of journey maps, user personas, and other artifacts. The UX Designer works directly with the Product Manager, Engineers, and Project Manager on one of several Product Teams as well as collaborating with the broader Product, Development, and Design teams to deliver a consistent customer experience.
You should have a solid reputation for leading design for great mobile products that have a big impact in the market and delight users, and proven experience in design-driven development, rapid creation of mockups and prototypes, iteration and validation. We also expect you to have a passion for developing and sharing best practices and techniques with respect to ideation and design of new products. Finally, a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Lead the design process for new ideas and rapidly produce high-quality designs, mockups and visual prototypes; setting high standards for product quality, usability and customer satisfaction
- Work with Product to evaluate market and competitive landscape to understand opportunities and potential value
- Have a strong voice in product discussions, and be an advocate for the importance of design in every phase of development
- Implement processes that drive both quality and speed, from ideation to complete prototype and design specifications, ensuring that execution matches vision.
- Become an expert at knowing what resonates with our customers and what will compel them to subscribe and stay subscribed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong product design experience, with a focus on mobile products and technologies
- Experience in creating and evolving design for new mobile app products, from concept to completion
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly evolve design strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguity, and back them up with data, design expertise and strong reasoning
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in application, interaction, and UX design
- Strong attitude, and passion, for design-driven development
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools such as Zeplin, Sketch,
- Demonstrated experience in taking one or more successful mobile apps from ideation all the way through to release on an app store
*We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
As a division of IAC (Nasdaq: IAC), Mosaic Group bring together a unique collection of award-winning technology companies to form one of the world’s largest distributors of utility applications, with its products downloaded more than one million times a day across desktop, browser and mobile devices.