Apalon, a member of the IAC family (Match.com, Tinder, Vimeo, Angie’s List), is a leading developer of iOS and Android mobile applications for consumers and businesses around the world. With one of the world’s largest app portfolios and over 1 million subscribers, Apalon’s products reach more than 20 million monthly active users and include well-known titles such as Speak & Translate, Weather Live, NOAA Radar, Scanner for Me and many more. A unique blend of passion and skills are at the core of our company’s DNA, driving our team to produce top-rated, award-winning mobile experiences for millions of people around the world every year. Apalon’s sister companies in IAC Apps Mobile include iTranslate (Apple Design Award Winner 2018), Teltech (#1 spam call prevention app - RoboKiller) and Daily Burn (top-rated health and fitness company).
Apalon is looking for a skilled and talented User Acquisition Manager to join the team.
- Buying mobile traffic for iOS and Android apps;
- Cooperation with marketing department in terms of content preparation for ad campaigns launch;
- Launching, monitoring and managing advertising campaigns.
- Higher technical education (degree in Maths, Physics, etc.);
- Experience in buying mobile and web-ads (preferably Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, Apple Search Ads);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven ability to work with a large amount of data;
- Good English (intermediate +);
- Outstanding communication skills;
As an IAC company (Nasdaq: IAC), IAC Applications is part of a family that includes many of the most successful media and internet brands in the world, including About.com, HomeAdvisor, Vimeo and The Daily Beast. IAC is consistently ranked in Fortune magazine’s list among the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector.