With over 100 million downloads iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App in the world. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world. The iTranslate Apps have been prominently featured many times in the International Press, various App Stores and in several television ads. Apple's COO Jeff Williams named iTranslate „One of my personal favourites“ at his keynote in the September 2015 Special Event, where he introduced the new watchOS 2.
- Develop Web Apps and Landing Pages based on the latest web standards
- Get involved in the architecture design and decisions
- Create UX and UI friendly applications
- Write optimal, readable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other Developers, Designers, Product Managers and most importantly: our Millions of Users!
- Responsibility-awareness for the global impact the created products and services have
- You have a natural feeling for UX and UI and know how to work with Designers
- Independent working ability, fast learner and high sense of self-responsibility
- Hands-on mentality and motivated team player
- Excellent language skills in English
Nice to Have
- Completed studies in computer science
- Experience with Python and backend development
- Fluency in German
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Option to work remotely on Fridays
- Office with a panoramic view of Graz
- International environment
- Modern equipment (MacBook Pro, standing desks,...)
- Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
- Regular team activities
- One additional week off (over Christmas)
- Chill-out/Gaming area
For this position we offer an annual gross salary staring with 37.800€.
Depending on your experience, qualification and education, overpayment is possible.